Monday, September 15, 2008

Working Day And Night




This is a song from the Off the Wall album. I believe it was his first solo album. It's hard to pick a favorite Michael Jackson song, but this may be one of my favorite of his lesser known stuff. Unfortunately, there is no actual video for the song, but this has tons of good footage from some of his other videos. Whoever did this did a hell of a job syncing things up. Check those moves.

3 comments:

Aaron F. said...

Bri, that song is awesome, and it's obvious why you like it.

Please keep in mind the Labels for each post. Let's try to put our name and the genre. for huge groups like MJ and the Beatles, we can just use their name. And...i don't want to ever have the debate about whether U2 deserves their own label. Let's try to avoid that clusterfuck.

Box in the Jack said...

I'm new to the blogging scene. I don't know if I'm ready for this....

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.