Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Also..

I was just thinking that if you don't want to put anything on here about music, or don't know anything about music , we shouldn't just limit this blog to music. We should also use this blog to post about books that we have read or want to read to get opinions on them.

Surma has been hyping the SHIT out of The Road by Cormac McCarthy and I'm just about finished reading it. I'm pretty worried about how Old Man Cormac (I'm guessing he's 3,000 years old) is going to end the book. I think this book is going to end leaving me with a ton of questions. It has kept my attention though having read the majority of it in one night. It starts off kind of slow and in my opinion there are some dull, almost too wordy phases in the book (Surma's going to be pissed), but the book picks up pretty soon and has been good ever since. The book is only around 300 pages and is written in font big enough for three year olds (which is why I could read it hyuck hyuck).

No comments: