Well, i've never been bashed in the press before. I have to say, it was kind of exciting.
This is a peace offering to young Osman until i can return his book at the Future of the Left show in a couple weeks.
These guys are the black angels. I saw them open for Mute Math a few years ago, and they completely stole the show. All of the songs on the first album seem to be about the Vietnam War. I don't really understand how it could have that much relevance to a bunch of 20-somethings, but maybe they just want to be consistent with their 60s-style sound.
There are a ton of songs i want to put up, but i figured i owe Osman something first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The song was pretty good. I'll have to give it a few more listens, but I liked the music along with his vocals. I wish they wouldn't have made the video so blurry, you can't even make out what the members of the band look like. I'm pretty sure there was a girl playing drums..was she hot?
Maybe? She's not my style. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dharma69/2763847557/
I like it as well. I downloaded Passover and will give it a listen or two tomorrow. Any album recommendations? A quick listen to some of the tracks off of Directions To See A Ghost also sounded pretty good.
i like Passover more, but i also heard it first. Directions To See A Ghost seems like they just redid Passover. I was hoping they would branch out a little bit, but that didn't happen.
there's also a chick that play the keyboards. Two potential sources of wank material for little Day Day.
The Song Where he says "I ask what for now; Vietnam War....." It may actually be called "Vietnam War". That song blows me away. I did dig this song also though.
Post a Comment