Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The Gaslight Anthem "'59 Sound"
I couldn't find any videos for any of the songs I really like by these guys off their older LP Sink or Swim, so I put this video up. This is from their new album and is the title track. I really like these guys and especially the singer's voice. He does sound a little like the lead singer of Archers of Loaf sometimes, so that's a good thing.
I just listened to this song for the first time and I got so excited I decided to put it up here.
P.S. I found out about these guys through and he already has had this album for awhile, so he might have a song that he likes off of it even better, but for now I'm putting this song up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This song is sweet, even though you made some pretty ballsy promises with the comparison to Archers of Loaf that didn't pan out.
I really like the sing-song two-part harmony near the end. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.
ummm, i've listened to this song 14 times now. congrats.
Maybe it was some other song by them, but I've definitely heard "The Loaf" in this guy's voice before.
Post a Comment