Monday, September 22, 2008
Having trouble watching videos..
Can anyone think of a reason why all of these videos on here are letting me watch the first two seconds of them, then they freeze? I was able to watch videos on here before, but now all of a sudden I am not able to watch videos I have already watched on here. Even waiting till the song has fully loaded won't allow me to watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm having the same problem. I just went to youtube, and every single video there is doing the same thing. So, it's probably a problem with youtube. if it's still going on tomorrow, let's panic.
UPDATE:
Redtube and youporn are still working fine.
dude, i've spent the past 2.5 hours updating Firefox, updating flash, disabling java, updating java, and everything else in the world. one asshole said he went to an old version of flash, and that finally fixed the problem. but...these people on the really nerdy message boards are all assholes with answers that don't solve my problem. i'm going to try to find old flash players tomorrow.
It's comforting to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I just went to Youtube.com and I was able to watch the first video I clicked on, but I'm still not able to watch videos on here. What a pain in the ass. We'll be lucky if I don't bust out crying if this problem continues.
Working fine for me, guys.
Surma, here's the fix:
http://camknows.blogspot.com/2008/08/youtube-videos-freezing-problem.html
I don't know how to make that into a hyperlink on here. The HTML tag "URL" doesn't work.
Post a Comment