Monday, September 15, 2008

Might as well start with the Beatles bullshit now

I don't know how many of you actually know this song, but this is probably more for Surma .

Sorry about the video that is basically just a stroke off fest for John Lennon...

9 comments:

Dave said...

I have to leave for work, otherwise I would have time to get the video and here and not just the link...

Aaron F. said...

Consider that link (in really tough voice) FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron F. said...

Dave, please explain why you love the song. I want to hear your passion.

Dave said...

I love this song because of the opening guitar riff. I also really love the lyrics to this song. Oh yea and the piano solo that songs like something straight out of a 16th Century Sonata by Mozart. I've definitely air pianoed that solo 50 times by now.

Dave said...

Jesus, I just read both of my posts on here and there are retarded spelling errors in both of them....

At least the first post I was in a hurry leaving for work. I don't have any excuse for writing "songs" instead of sounds

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron F. said...

I hardly think that being cultured and not working some blue collar slob job makes me a monster.

Dave said...

Whoops. That last comment was supposed to be under my name, but I was using Surma's account to invite Aman, Keith and Radon in here.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.