Saturday, December 6, 2008

When The Sun Hits

Aaron mentioned Slowdive so I had to post my favorite Slowdive song. Can't hurt to keep up the shoegazer/dream pop trend. I found Slowdive through a recommendation by Rhapsody around 5-6 years ago, so I came a little late to the party. I debated for far too long whether to post Alison or When The Sun Hits. Ultimately WTSH won, since I feel like its a bit dreamier and darker than Alison. You can find the US and UK Alison video on youtube but there's not much for WTSH... Anyway, here's the video...



* Emmons, you might like Alison better

2 comments:

Aaron F. said...

oh my god this song is awesome. Apparently the Slowdive/Mojave 3 machine has been an unnoticed juggernaut for years. at least i know this now.

thanks for posting this sir.

Dave said...

I'm downloading this album right now. This shit took me forever, I know.