After you posted a BRMC video, my brain will blow up if you say you don't like this.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really like BRMC, and I get the comparison.. but the guitar in this song is just so boring. I started to skip through the song only to hear the same guitar part over and over. Sorry, don't mean to dump on something you like/love.
i've tried getting into them before, but they're pretty hard to listen to at first. each song i downloaded was 5 or 6 minutes long and was really repetitive. I want to have the credibility of saying i'm a spaceman 3 fan, but so far it isn't true.
4 comments:
I really like BRMC, and I get the comparison.. but the guitar in this song is just so boring. I started to skip through the song only to hear the same guitar part over and over. Sorry, don't mean to dump on something you like/love.
Yeah, playing only one chord is what Spacemen 3 are known for. That and taking copious amounts of heroin.
I agree with Jon about the guitar. It's still cool, but i'll bet it would be 100 times better live in a small, sweaty bar.
i've tried getting into them before, but they're pretty hard to listen to at first. each song i downloaded was 5 or 6 minutes long and was really repetitive. I want to have the credibility of saying i'm a spaceman 3 fan, but so far it isn't true.
Post a Comment