Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow

Alright, so we've all obviously heard the hype about the album Loveless "greatest album ever written", "more beautiful than Dave Emmons" etc. I never really understood the hype until right now. I just listened to the song Only Shallow about 10 times in a row. This song is so fucking cool. Oh man. I'm overwhelmed right now.

6 comments:

Osman said...

You're 15 years late to the party my friend.
You can't question my credintials. My first show was Primal Scream/Jesus and Mary Chain/My Bloody Valentine at Lili's 21 when I was in 3rd grade. My parents took me for my birthday.

Osman said...

Actually, I saw Nirvana open up for the Pie Tasters at the Gold Dollar in 1985.

Dave said...

I literally saw Nirvana at the Blind Pig

Osman said...

Yeah, you and every fry cook in Ann Arbor.

Box in the Jack said...

I liked onions before I could walk. So there!

Aaron F. said...

"yeah, you and every fry cook in Ann Arbor"

hahahahhahahahahhahaha