Pretty unoriginal... I mean... If you've seen one yodeling criminally insane flute soloist frontman with a penchant for whistling, you've seen 'em all...
While this song is really good, Gary Hoey had his only "headbanger's ball type hit" with a cover of this song. So, if this song didn't exist, maybe nobody would know Gary Hoey and every year I wouldn't have to hear about a Christmas show with Gary "Ho Ho" Hoey at the Hayloft Liquor Stand. Just something to think about.
3 comments:
Pretty unoriginal... I mean... If you've seen one yodeling criminally insane flute soloist frontman with a penchant for whistling, you've seen 'em all...
hahahaha Bri has a good point.
This song is pretty sweet.
While this song is really good, Gary Hoey had his only "headbanger's ball type hit" with a cover of this song. So, if this song didn't exist, maybe nobody would know Gary Hoey and every year I wouldn't have to hear about a Christmas show with Gary "Ho Ho" Hoey at the Hayloft Liquor Stand. Just something to think about.
Post a Comment