Holy shit did i find a goldmine in this video. Everything about this is hilarious; the dogs at the start, what is probably the first flying V ever made, some of the ugliest british dudes you've ever seen, a huge turtleneck sweater, and the last 20 seconds of cut shots and slomo. take your pick, this video has it all.
My sister told me about this song 4 or 5 years ago and i've loved it ever since. thank you janine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like The Kinks. I won't go as far as love. I had a random acquaintance who was big into all their hits, and there's a lot of them. I don't know how many Kinks songs you've listened to, but here's a few I like that I haven't heard on Oldies 104.3.
Rock & Roll Fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBFF2aBr9c
Dead End Street (great video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0WPC-N3UYE
I like when the drummer hits the tree, and snow falls on his drum, and he smiles. I also like the ginormous gap between the singers teeth. Very british.
Oh, the songs good too.
Post a Comment