Thursday, October 2, 2008

Black People

This post is being read by people all over the world, many of whom have never seen a black man before.

I guess because Aman isn't posting, the only other black man here needs to step up and represent by posting some rap.

This is my favorite song ever by a black man. Well, this and that song about Rock N' Roll McDonalds by Wesley Willis. Okay, I'm done being ironically racist.

3 comments:

robocop guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robocop guy said...

Nice song. Nas recently went after Fox News. He wrote a terrible song about Fox News and Bill O'Reilly. It's hard to be political without just sounding preachy and dumb.

Dave said...

I like this rap/hip hop so much more than what I hear now. To be fair, I haven't heard much as far as recent rappers like Gucci Man and Young Geezy (sp?). But if they are anything like the Big Tymers or Bird Man, I'll be alright without hearing them.

It's too bad this era of rap that seemed like it had a purpose is dead.