originally told me about this song, but since he is too scared to post anything on here I'm going to post this song.
The beginning of this song is definitely the reason why I like it so much. Extremely dreamy and something I can easily fall asleep to. It turns into more of a rock song after the intro which is OK with me, but I wonder what the song would sound like if they had just stayed with the really dreamy feel in the intro.
We heard this song live when we saw them at Bonnaroo, Surma. I can't remember if Gould went to see them or not. All the songs they played ran together with them and while I do remember them playing this song, it did not have the effect for me that it usually does when I listen to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment