I'm not really into those video games that involve simulating playing music so you can score points. I would rather make real music on my theremin. There will probably never be a game called "Theremin Hero". ANYWAY, for those who are into that sort of thing: Rock Band releases several Dead Kennedys and Mission of Burma tracks for download on Xbox 360. Dead Kennedys pack includes "California Über Alles," "Holiday in Cambodia," and "Police Truck". Mission of Burma pack includes "That's When I Reach For My Revolver," "Mica," and "That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate".
Die hard fans will probably note that Jello will not be making a dime off of these and it will be part of the continued slash'n burn sell out of the name by his former band mates.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hhahahaha Old man Barmen comes alive! I didn't know Jello was getting screwed over by the other guys in the band. how weird is it that they have a mission of burma pack? that doesn't make any sense.
Post a Comment