When I was in high school, HBO used to show what they called "guilty pleasure movies". And what these movies usually consisted of were some third rate action star(Dolph Lundgren, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Jeff Speakman) who takes on some type of gang of criminals. At some point he meets a hot female who sometimes gets naked, but always falls in love with the star. And oh yeah, lots of shooting, kicking, and limbs being broken. These movies were stupid and kind of boring, and yet I would sometimes watch them for no good reason. Well this is the musical equivalent to these movies. It's Wang Chung's dance hall days. Yes, that wang chung. I am not generally a fan of 80s synch pop and I don't like Wang Chung. I can't explain why I like this song, but I do. On the plus side, the video is realy stupid. Just think of this like you would the movie "Stone Cold" starring The Boz, Brian Bosworth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wang Chung had a song that wasn't Everybody Have Fun Tonight?
Post a Comment