Song: One Summer
Artist: Daryl Braithwaite
Album: The Edge
Year: 1988
I heard this song on one of my Kevin Smith nerdcasts that I listen to and the three seconds of the chorus that I heard of this over the span of two or three days forced me into finding out what this was.
So, this song is probably the cheesiest, catchiest, most vapid, devoid of real emotion piece of pop garbage that you are ever going to hear. The video is even worse. Don't hold me responsible for the video. I'm sure Surma will hate this and I'm guessing Steve isn't going to like this either. But, I think there is a place for this song in the B.J., Tercala and Gould universes (Radon you will like this, but won't admit to it.).
This song is here for one purpose and that is the chorus. The intro, the verse, all you are doing is waiting for the chorus to kick in. I imagine in a month I'm going to hate the hell out of this song, but for now it's such a great feeling.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment